The Smart Home NAS to Connect and Secure Your Life
List Price: $249.00
Our Price: $237.00
Thecus Technology Corp today unveiled the N4350, an upgraded version of the N4310. This affordable 4-bay NAS is stacked with features that provide a practical solution for SOHO and SMB users. Delivering connectivity with uncompromising data integrity, the N4350 distinguishes itself with its energy efficiency at a highly attractive price.
- Embedded with Marvell Armada Dual Core CPU
- 1GB of DDR4 RAM
- Running on the newly-designed, enhanced ThecusOS™ 7.0
- Uninterrupted Accessibility with Thecus System Failover
- Mobile Access with Thecus Connect and Orbweb.me
- Cloud Service Backup with Amazon S3
- RAID Support (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD)
Thecus Surveillance Center provides a smooth and intuitive user experience while role-based access control provides permissions management which allows administrators to create user and administrator profiles according to their responsibilities.
Home Media Center
With the Plex Media Server installed on your Thecus NAS, various devices on your network (such as your Xbox 360 and mobile devices) can connect to and stream your local and online media. Plex makes it easy to manage and enjoy all of your media on your NAS.
Reliable Data Protection
Thecus backup solution allows users to back up files instantly to their NAS, external hard drive, or remote NAS. Whenever a need arises, users can simply go back and recover files quickly and effortlessly.
Under the Hood
The Thecus N4350 is embedded with a dual core Marvell Armada 388 1.8 GHz CPU, and equipped with 1GB of DDR4 RAM. It includes one Gigabit Ethernet LAN and two USB 3.0 ports. The N4350's low power consumption guarantees that its day-to-day running costs are near negligible.
The N4350 operates on the Thecus OS7, which leverages a web-based, straightforward multi-window interface. This intuitive and feature-rich OS allows for significant advancements in productivity, flexibility, and performance. Key features include Photo Center, File Center, and Thecus App Center, which offers an extensive variety of apps for modern digital lifestyles.
The Thecus N4350 offers complete data backup and protection capabilities: Thin provisioning, replication for disaster recovery, Remote Backup or disaster recovery (for real-time remote or local backup) as well as backup to Amazon S3 cloud service.
The N4350 provides connectivity with three mobile apps. Thecus Connect allows users to gain live access to their NAS unit, enabling them to monitor the most up-to-date information. Thecus Wizard allows quick set up a NAS remotely. Orbweb.me is a P2P module that allows users to easily view, stream and manage files in their NAS anytime and anywhere. No IP address is required.
The N4350 has a revamped processor compared to its predecessor, with double the processing cores and higher frequency. Next generation DDR4 RAM, and runs on the latest ThecusOS 7 software. The N4350's elevated hardware and performance guarantees it has one of the best price to performance ratios on the market, with the price tag being under 300 USD/EURO.
When it comes to data management, Thecus NAS truly let you have it your way. Create multiple RAID volumes each supporting different RAID modes including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD for your own balance of performance and data protection. Should a hard drive malfunction occur, changing one is simple thanks to online RAID migration and expansion, hot spare, and auto rebuild.
Have easy access to your NAS via Dynamic DNS (DDNS), this allows users to allocate and access their NAS files via the internet remotely. Since IP digits are often difficult to remember, domain names are utilized to make NAS management much more convenient. When the IP address is changed, the DDNS server will automatically adjust the IP address to make sure that remote access is always available. In short, DDNS provides convenient remote internet access to your Thecus N4350 by utilizing domain names instead of IP digits.
The private and public clouds meet with Thecus’ new DropBox, Amazon S3 and ElephantDrive cloud backup functionality! Guard your data with RAID at home and an additional level of protection in the Cloud. Just drag and drop files into the folder on your NAS and access them on any computer or mobile device with DropBox, Amazon S3 or ElephantDrive.
USB 3.0 Connectivity
The next generation of connectivity is here with speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. Whether connecting digital cameras and smart phones, backing up large external hard drives, or extending the capacity of your NAS, USB 3.0 will make sure it's done in no time at up to 5 Gbit/s. Backwards compatibility adds the connectivity of a world full of USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices to get the best combination of speed and universal access.
Multiple File Systems
Support for multiple file systems including , EXT4 and XFS, gives Thecus NAS flexibility to handle many different types of environments. Users can simultaneously use different file systems across multiple RAID volumes to get the best of each one.
Get the most out of your storage space with the extreme speed of iSCSI and the efficiency of iSCSI thin provisioning. Connect through iSCSI for the fastest data transfer speeds available and make wasted disk space a thing of the past with thin provisioning's flexible storage functionality.
Divide the massive storage of a Thecus NAS among multiple users. Whether there are two users or 100, User Quota make it easy to divvy up and manage disk space.
|Thecus N4350 Hardware Platform|
|Processor||Marvell Armada 388 Dual Core 1.8GHz SoC|
|System Memory||1GB DDR4 on board|
|Flash Memory||512MB NAND Flash|
|LAN Interface||RJ-45x1 : 100/1000 BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDI-X
|USB Interface||USB 3.0 port x2 (Rear)|
|LED Indicator||1. Power, system busy (Blue) Solid on till SW involved, after SW involved led blink to indicate power on process. State change to solid on while system ready.
2. HDD1-2 Activity/Fail(Blink Blue/Orange)
3. LAN (Link : Solid blue; Activity : Blink blue)
4. USB (Installed: solid on, copy LED: Blink blue, copy failed: orange)
5. System status (i): For system diagnostic use. (blue: blink while diagnostic mode kick-in, solid on while diagnostic completed, if error occurred, USB led with orange led on)
|Disk Interface||4 x SATA for internal, support SATA II / SATA III hard disk|
|Power Supply||60W external power adaptor|
|System Clock||Battery-backed up system clock|
USB copy button
Reset button (Reset to factory default)
|Environment||Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
Humidity: 0 ~ 80 % R.H. (Non-condensing)
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||135 x 170 x 217 (mm) / 5.33 x 6.69 x 8.54 (in)|
|Reliability test||Power Consumption test
Noise dB test
Temp 0~40°C test
- RAID Modes: RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD (Support multiple RAID volumes, each volume support up to 16TB)
- Auto-rebuild: Supported
- Hot-swap: Supported
- Hot Spare: Supported
- Online RAID Expansion: Supported
- Power Management: Available spin-down on idle setting
- Bad Block Scanning: Supported
- SMART Info: Supported
- SMART Test: Supported
- Disk Roaming: Supports volume-based roaming to other Thecus NAS (Require ThecusOS 7 )
- Disk Wipe and Clone: Supported
- Secure Disk: Supported
- Configuration: Fixed IP address, dynamic IP address
- Transport Protocols: TCP/IP/AppleTalk
- File Protocols: SMB/CIFS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, NFS v4, AFP
- TCP/IP: IPV6 & IPV4
- DDNS: Supported
- SSH: Supported
- UPnP: Supported
- UPnP Port forwarding: Supported
- Bonjour: Supported
- VPN Server: Supported
- vLan: Supported
- System Monitor: Monitoring CPU, memory, Temperature, fan, network utilization and protocols access user count
- Syslog Management:
- Send syslog to assigned location
- Act as syslog server to receive log info from other systems
- Mac OS X Time Machine: Supported
- Local folder/iSCSI Backup: Supported
- Remote folder/iSCSI Backup: Supported
- System Failover: Supported
- Client OS Support:
- Windows XP and after
- Windows Server 2003 and after
- Mac OS X
- FTP: Built-in FTP server with bandwidth control
- Secure FTP: Built-in secure FTP server with bandwidth control
- TFTP: Users can download and upload files with TFTP programs
- Download Manager: BT download (via Transmission module)
- WebDAV/WebDAV SSL: Supported
- Printer Server (IPP):
- Supports USB printers
- Supports a wide range of IPP printers
- Client can manage print tasks (list/delete) via web user interface
Block Level Access
- iSCSI Target/Initiator: Supports Microsoft/Mac OS X/Linux initiators and Thecus NAS targets
- iSCSI Thin Provisioning: Supported
- Scheduled Power On/Off: Supported
- Multiple RAID: Supported
Multiple File System Selectable: EXT4/XFS
- iTunes Server: Supports AAC, MP3 w/ID3 tag and WAV
- Local User: Supports built-in user accounts
- Local Group: Supports built-in user groups
- Windows ADS: Supported
- LDAP: Supported
- Access Guard: Supports Black & White list / IP Filter
- Photo Center: Supported
- File Center: Supported
- APP Center: Supported
- Surveillance Center: Supported
- Amazon S3: Supported
- Type: Journaling File System
- Language Support: Unicode Support
- Authorization (ACL): “Read”, “write”, or “deny” privileges to individual users or groups in folders and sub-folders
- User Quota: Supported (exclude Btrfs)
- User Interface: Web-based user interface supports English, Traditional Chinese, Simplfied Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
- Utility Program:
- MS Windows Setup Wizard
- Supports Windows XP and after
- Mac OS X Setup Wizard
- Email Notifications: Sends system messages via email to the system administrator
- SNMP Trap: System information trap out
Mobile Applications (iOS/Android)
- Thecus Connect (Android): Provides live up-to-date information of your NAS
- Thecus Wizard: Offers fast NAS Setup via your phone
- T-OnTheGo: Upload, download and stream multimedia
- Orbweb.me: Uploading, downloading, streaming multimedia and webcam via P2P connection
- Recycle Bin: Supported
- ISO Mount: Supported
Download the Thecus N2350 / N4350 Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
List Price: $249.00
Our Price: $237.00